Enchanted Celebrations is looking for a person to fulfill the Event Coordinator Intern position. Our company focuses on being team-oriented and providing both employee and customer satisfaction within a high-energy environment.
We are looking to find a hard-working and detail-oriented person to organize events and to perform daily tasks. An ideal employee should have strong communication skills, as well as be extremely organized. This person should have a strong relationship with everyone so that everyone is on the same page. By keeping in touch with all local businesses and corporations enables all business relationships to stay on a professional and friendly level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities
• Create any layouts needed for each event
• Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
• Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters
• Assist with managing on-site production and clean-up for events as necessary
• Prepare any needed materials such as: name-tags, materials, packages, gift bags, and registration lists
• Close out all events as required
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Build relationships with internal and external customers
• Excellent communication skills with both workers and clients
• Proficient with basic computer skills
• High organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team so that the job can be effectively carried out
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers
• Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
• Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has strong coordination and planning skills and is looking to broaden their horizons in the Event Coordinating/Planning fields.
This is an unpaid position available for college credit. Our company has had interns ranging from colleges such as: Rutgers University, Montclair University, Rowan University, Johnson and Whales University, and Kean University.