Enchanted Celebrations is looking for a person to fulfill the Graphic Designer Intern position. Our company focuses on being team-oriented and providing both employee and customer satisfaction within a high-energy environment.
We are looking to find a talented person who has the ability to prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. A qualified person should enjoy taking pictures and he/she should have an eye for detail and a creative mind.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of pictures including: size, type and style
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout
• Prepares final layout by marking up finished copy
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside parties including adding any details provided by the person who requested the pictures
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops or trainings
• Creative ability to work with pictures and morph them in a suitable manner
• Stick to illustration/format requested by the individual who ordered the specific prints
• Ability to work with a range of Graphic Designer Software
• Knowledge of different types of photo layouts
• Ability to perform creative photos and photo montages
• Can work with customer to achieve highest quality of service
• Knowledge and ability to use Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is extremely creative and who enjoys designing new and exciting projects, but also has to keep in mind to design professional photos and keep on track with requirements requested by the client who desired the specific prints.
This is an unpaid position, available for college credit. Our company has had Intern’s ranging from colleges such as: Rutgers University, Montclair University, Rowan University, Johnson and Whales University, and Kean University.