Enchanted Celebrations is looking for a person to fulfill the Wedding Marketing Intern position. Our company focuses on being team-oriented and providing both employee and customer satisfaction within a high-energy environment.
An ideal intern should exhibit a strong presence, have great communication skills, and be interested in the wedding industry. Interns will learn how to attract and engage our target audience across various marketing channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, social, video, blogs, etc.)
• Promote both onsite and offsite activities and also the interactions that build, ranking, profile, and traffic
• Develop new trade bookings by promoting current trade shows and adding media and information to the website
• Emailing trade lists to highlight the upcoming show
• Be actively involved in trade shows preparation; keeping on track with emailing campaigns
• Minimum of three bridal show attendances
• Excellent communication skills with both staff and clients
• Proficient with basic computer skills
• Understanding about how to use social media
• Ability to work in a team so that the projects can be effectively carried out
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to broaden his or her knowledge in the Wedding Marketing field.
This internship is available for college credit. Interns are expected to complete 15-18 hours weekly. Our company has had interns ranging from colleges such as: Rutgers University, Montclair University, Rowan University, Johnston and Whales University, and Kean University.