Enchanted Celebrations is looking for a person to fulfill the Public Relations Intern position. Our company focuses on being team-oriented and providing both employee and customer satisfaction within a high-energy environment.
We are looking to find a hard-working and detail-oriented person to help perform certain PR-related tasks. An ideal employee should exhibit a strong presence and have strong communication skills. This person should have a strong relationship with everyone on the marketing and sales team as well as the ability to talk with clients and businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist Marketing Director with media alerts and press releases
• Find new PR sources
• Contacting the featured venues and events
• Establishing relationships with other venues/business professionals
• Customer Relations Management Administrator
• Lead Management
• Appointment Setting and Lead Management
• Attendance at Trade Shows
• SMS Marketing
• Social Media
• Public Relations
• Email and Marketing
• Excellent communication skills with both workers and clients
• Proficient with basic computer skills
• Understanding about how to use social media
• Ability to work in a team so that the job can be effectively carried out
• Have the ability to capture an audience
• Ability to multi-task
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has strong communication skills and is looking to broaden his or her knowledge in the Public Relations field.
This is an unpaid position available for college credit. Our company has had Intern’s ranging from colleges such as: Rutgers University, Montclair University, Rowan University, Johnson and Whales University, and Kean University.