The Staff Second Wedding Photographer is responsible for assisting the Photographer in the taking of pictures requested for the specific occasion. A qualified person is able to take pictures in both a simple and abstract fashion and can move around individuals to create different picture scenes. The hours vary depending on the needs of the event. Being a committed and energizing individual is essential for this position.
• Capture entire scene of event including outdoor and indoor locations
• Focus on any important family/friends that are involved in the event
• Have the ability to create different picture ideas on the spot
• Images must be uploaded to the company server by 10AM the Monday after the event
• Owns Professional Photography gear
• Owns Professional back-up gear
• Has any necessary lighting/shading equipment that goes along with gear
• Comfortable using a camera and ability to take pictures in any condition (outdoor, indoor)
• Outgoing personality and high energy
• Ability to direct individuals to stand/sit in certain positions
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well under time restraints
• Ability to work with any limitations that arise during event
The Staff Second Wedding Photographer will earn a day rate based on experience. Compensation increase evaluations will be conducted by the Production Manager.