Ten Favorites: Mother-Son Dance NJ Wedding DJs
It’s more difficult for grooms to find a song to dance with their mother to, so we’ve decided to give you all a list of our ten favorite mother-son dance songs. Wedding DJs in NJ have seen their fair share of resistant grooms and offer this advice: If your future husband to be is uninterested in wedding plans we recommend the brides to explore possibilities with their future mother-in-laws. This also gives mom an opportunity to communicate any song she may have thought of!
1) Simple Man by Lynard Skynard
2) A Song For Mama by Boyz to Men
3) Child of Mine by Carole King
4) My Wish by Rascal Flatts
5) I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack
6) Loves Me Like A Rock by Paul Simon
7) Thank You Mom by Good Charlotte
8) Blessed by Elton John
9) Kind and Generous by Natalie Merchant
10) Forever Young by Bob Dylan
If a couple of songs appeal to you, make sure to let your NJ wedding DJ know!