One of the most important dances on your wedding day is the mother/son dance. This dance is very sentimental and meaningful to everyone involved. A mother is watching her son take the next step in his life.
There are many songs a son chooses to dance with his mother to. This song allows the groom to have his time in the spotlight. It is important to make sure this song creates the correct mood. As an NJ wedding DJ, I have selected the 10 best songs for this emotional moment.
1. My Wish by Rascal Flatts
2. What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
3. A Song for Mama by Boys II Men
4. Simple Man by Lynard Skynard
5. I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack
6. In My Life by The Beatles
7. You Raise My Up by Josh Groban
8. Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
9. Have I told you lately by Rod Stewart
10. Do I Make You Proud by Taylor Hicks