Enchanted Celebrations is in search of a detail-oriented and driven individual who has an interest in all areas of business. The ideal Business Administration intern should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an interest in the event industry.
Answering directly to the operations team, this position assists with a variety of administrative tasks for all departments. Interns will learn how to manage different departments within a business.
- Creating written blog posts with regards to wedding related matters
- Follow all procedures to ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, social, video, blogs, etc.)
- Manage multiple projects from the operations and human resources department
- Greet all visitors who enter the Human Resources department
- Filing, faxing, scanning, and entering documentation into our CRM system
- Complete various marketing projects to build the brand and increase exposure
- Learn and implement our digital content strategy via completion of marketing orders
- Use brand tone of voice when writing to attract our target audience
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or other relevant fields
- Strong writing skills for blog and content creation
- Proficient with basic computer skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Internship is available for college credit
- Past Interns get priority when a full time position become available
- Add valuable experience to your resume
- Work in a fun and creative work environment
This is an unpaid internship available for college credit. Interns are expected to complete 15-18 hours weekly. Our company has had interns ranging from colleges such as: Coastal Carolina University, The College of New Jersey, University of Delaware, Johnson and Wales University, Kean University, Marist College, Monmouth University, Montclair University, Penn State University, Rowan University, Rutgers University, and Stockton University.
Take Advantage Of What’s To Offer With Our Business Administration Internship NJ!
Enchanted Celebrations offers a great business administration Internship NJ to current college students and graduates. Enchanted Celebrations is currently planning 550+ weddings a year with plenty of opportunities to learn about the wedding industry with our business administration Internship NJ. We do wedding jobs all over NJ, PA, DE, MD, and the NYC metropolitan area. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone interested in the business and the event industry. Enchanted Celebrations has worked at hundreds of venues all over New Jersey. In other words, you will be able to learn about all of the different venues and our clients wedding experiences while completing our business administration Internship nj with us. You will be able to work hands on and and learn all aspects of each of our departments. The best part about our business administration Internship nj is that you will also be able to learn and master new skills every day with new projects that you will be assigned. You will be working with our planning, marketing, operations, and human resource department. The opportunity to learn with our business administration internship nj is endless! With our business administration internship nj at Enchanted Celebrations, you can engage your outgoing personality! At Enchanted Celebrations, you will be working in a fun and creative work environment. This is the perfect business administration internship nj for a creative individual who has an interest in the business field. The most meaningful part about working in the wedding industry is that you get to be a part of the most important day of our couples’ lives.