The DJ Assistant is responsible for welcoming and energizing all guests involved in the event. This is executed by having an outgoing personality and having the ability to encourage all individuals to participate, so that everyone enjoys the overall mood of the occasion. The DJ Assistant will assist the Master of Ceremonies with set-up and breakdown of the event. This is a part-time subcontractor position, in which the hours vary depending on the needs of the event. Being a committed and energizing individual is essential for this position.
• Comfortable using a microphone and addressing a large crowd; vocally energetic
• Outgoing personality; high energy, sense of humor
• Self-directed individual
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Wide variety of dance moves, strong dancer
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Loud and inviting voice and tone
• Ability to work with all types of crowds including children, teens, adults, and seniors
• Maintain energizing tone and expressions to keep individuals entertained
• Upbeat personality
The DJ Assistant is a subcontractor position and will earn an hourly rate based on playing time. Compensation increase evaluations will be conducted by the Operations Manager.