Enchanted Celebrations is in search of a creative and detail-oriented individual who has an interest in event planning. The ideal Event Coordinator Intern is a hard-working and detail-oriented individual. They should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an interest in the wedding industry.
This position will provide hands on experience working with our wedding planning team and assist with a variety of tasks such as writing about past events. Interns are responsible for assisting the planning and organizing of events. Being a committed and outgoing individual are essential components for this position.
- Creating and publishing blog posts to promote our past work and to increase the breadth of our portfolio
- Follow procedures to ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, social, video, blogs, etc.)
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Participates in coordinating weddings
- Conduct research for the planning department
- Coordinate gear with the operations department
- Attend weekly staff event prep meeting
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or other relevant fields
- Strong writing skills for blog and content creation
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with basic computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from various departments
- Must have a positive attitude
- Internship is available for college credit
- Past Interns get priority when full time positions become available
- Add valuable experience to your resume
- Work in a fun and creative environment
This is an unpaid internship available for college credit. Interns are expected to complete 15-18 hours weekly. Our company has had interns ranging from colleges such as: Coastal Carolina University, The College of New Jersey, University of Delaware, Johnson and Wales University, Kean University, Marist College, Monmouth University, Montclair University, Penn State University, Rowan University, Rutgers University, and Stockton University.
Take Advantage Of What’s To Offer With Our Event Coordinator Internship NJ!
Enchanted Celebrations offers a great event coordinator internship nj to current college students and graduates. Enchanted Celebrations is currently planning 550+ weddings a year with plenty of opportunities to learn about the wedding industry with our event coordinator internship nj. We do wedding jobs all over NJ, PA, DE, MD, and the NYC metropolitan area. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone interested in the event planning industry. Enchanted Celebrations has worked at hundreds of venues all over New Jersey. In other words, you will be able to learn about all of the different venues and our clients wedding experiences while completing our event coordinator internship nj with us. You will be able to work hands on with our planning team and learn all aspects of planning an event. Aside from assisting the planning department with planning and organizing the events, you will also get the opportunity to sit in on meetings and propose new ideas. The best part about our event coordinator internship nj is that you will also be able to learn and master new skills from every department. With our event coordinator internship nj at Enchanted Celebrations, you can engage your outgoing personality! At Enchanted Celebrations, you will be working in a fun and creative work environment. This is the perfect event coordinator internship nj for a creative and outgoing individual who loves to learn new things! The most meaningful part about working in the wedding industry is that you get to be a part of the most important day of our couples’ lives.