Enchanted Celebrations is in search of a creative and detail-oriented individual who has an interest in event planning. The ideal Event Coordinator Intern is a hard-working and detail-oriented individual. They should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an interest in the wedding industry.
This position will provide hands on experience working with our wedding planning team and assist with a variety of tasks such as writing about past events. Interns are responsible for assisting the planning and organizing of events. Being a committed and outgoing individual are essential components for this position.
- Creating and publishing blog posts to promote our past work and to increase the breadth of our portfolio
- Follow procedures to ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, social, video, blogs, etc.)
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Participates in coordinating weddings
- Conduct research for the planning department
- Coordinate gear with the operations department
- Attend weekly staff event prep meeting
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or other relevant fields
- Strong writing skills for blog and content creation
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with basic computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from various departments
- Must have a positive attitude
- Internship is available for college credit
- Past Interns get priority when full time positions become available
- Add valuable experience to your resume
- Work in a fun and creative environment
This is an unpaid internship available for college credit. Interns are expected to complete 15-18 hours weekly. Our company has had interns ranging from colleges such as: Coastal Carolina University, The College of New Jersey, University of Delaware, Johnson and Wales University, Kean University, Marist College, Monmouth University, Montclair University, Penn State University, Rowan University, Rutgers University, and Stockton University.