Enchanted Celebrations is looking for a person to fulfill the Human Resources Intern position. Our company focuses on being team-oriented and providing both employee and customer satisfaction within a high-energy environment.
We are looking to find a hard-working and organized person to assist with our Human Resources/Operations Manager to help perform company tasks. An ideal employee should exhibit strong organizational skills as well as be familiar with codes and conducts needed for a company. This person will be assisting in recruitment, training, and maintenance of new, active and terminated employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements/descriptions
• Establishes and conducts employee orientations and training programs
• Maintains benefit programs for all employees
• Maintains historical human resource records by updating and filing past and current records
• Good communication skills with employees
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of laws and regulations
• Ability to contribute to team effort
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to broaden his or her knowledge in the Human Resource field.
This is an unpaid position available for college credit. Our company has had Intern’s ranging from colleges such as: Rutgers University, Montclair University, Rowan University, Johnson and Whales University, and Kean University.