Enchanted Celebrations is in search of a full time marketing coordinator. The Marketing coordinator will have the responsibility to support the Operations Manager, Executive Director and Director of Operations in various marketing functions.The ideal Marketing Coordinator has excellent communications skills and a passion for the wedding industry. This is an interdisciplinary position that will require you to be able to manage and execute multiple projects at one time.
- Own all aspects of the digital content strategy, complete marketing orders efficiently and in accordance with KPIs.
- Manage and curate the marketing calendar.
- Update monthly promotional offer on all properties.
- Monitor and perform online reputation management tasks.
- Write copy for website and marketing collateral as needed; create new ebook offers.
- Respond to appropriate HARO inquiries.
- Collaborate with sales staff to maintain relevant brand messaging and consistency for photos and videos.
- Seek out public speaking opportunities at industry events and colleges to promote our brand.
- Identify marketing opportunities in sales orders and communicate those opportunities to event staff.
- Work with the production department to assure marketing opportunities are being fulfilled upon completion of Marketing Orders.
- Ensure the Sales Team has all available advertising/marketing images/videos as needed.
- Research marketing and advertising opportunities that might be of benefit.
- Act as Human Resources Coordinator for recruiting, selection, and on boarding of new interns.
- Act as intern coordinator for the internship program.
- Provide various event preparation support such as scheduling and gear preparation as needed
- Participate in the Manager On Call rotation at least once monthly.
- Perform basic, scheduled computer maintenance tasks.
- Assist the Operations Manager, Director of Operations, and Executive Director in general marketing functions, strategy, operations, production, etc. as needed to accomplish organizational goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have excellent organization, communication, writing and time management skills.
- Outgoing personality who is highly motivated and target driven.
- Ability to multitask and meet or beat deadlines in a high-volume production environment
- Strong social media skills
Compensation is $14.00 per hour. Compensation increase evaluations will be conducted by the Operations Manager annually as per the position’s training plan.