Enchanted Celebrations is in search of a creative and detail-oriented individual who has an interest in Public Relations. The ideal Public Relations intern should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an interest in the wedding industry.
This position will provide hands on experience working with our marketing team and assist with a variety of creative tasks. Interns will learn how to attract and engage individuals in our target demographic across various marketing channels.
- Learn and implement our digital content strategy via completion of marketing orders
- Execute a strategic content schedule for social media to present to our communications team
- Create new ideas for social media captions and hashtags
- Copy, edit, and proofread, and revise communications.
- Follow procedures to ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, social, video, blogs, etc.)
- Complete various PR projects to build the brand and increase exposure
- Use brand tone of voice when writing to attract our target audience
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or other relevant fields
- Strong writing skills for blog and content creation
- Proficient with basic computer skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Internship is available for college credit
- Past Interns get priority when a full time positions become available
- Add valuable experience to your resume
- Work in a fun and creative environment
This is an unpaid internship available for college credit. Interns are expected to complete 15-18 hours weekly. Our company has had interns ranging from colleges such as: Coastal Carolina University, The College of New Jersey, University of Delaware, Johnson and Wales University, Kean University, Marist College, Monmouth University, Montclair University, Penn State University, Rowan University, Rutgers University, and Stockton University.
Take Advantage Of What’s To Offer With Our Public Relations Internship NJ!
Enchanted Celebrations offers a great public relations internship in south Jersey to current college students and graduates. Enchanted Celebrations is currently planning 550+ weddings a year with plenty of opportunities to learn about the wedding industry with our public relations internship NJ. We do wedding jobs all over NJ, PA, DE, MD, and the NYC metropolitan area. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone interested in public relations or the event planning industry. From creating new ideas for social media to writing attention grabbing blogs, there is so much to learn with our public relations internship NJ! Enchanted Celebrations has worked at hundreds of venues all over New Jersey. In other words, you will be able to learn about all of the different venues and our clients wedding experiences while completing our public relations internship NJ with us. The best part about our public relations internship NJ is that you will also be able to learn and master new skills from every department that we have. You will not just be gaining public relations experience, you will also be working with the Marketing, Operations and Planning department. The opportunity to learn new things and add more skills to your resume with our public relations internship NJ is endless! With our public relations internship NJ at Enchanted Celebrations, you can engage your outgoing personality! At Enchanted Celebrations, you will be working in a fun and creative work environment. This is the perfect public relations internship NJ for a creative and detail oriented individual who is ready to learn new things! The most meaningful part about working in the wedding industry is that you get to be a part of the most important day of our couples’ lives.