Enchanted Celebrations is in search of a creative and detail-oriented individual who has an interest in Public Relations. The ideal Public Relations intern should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an interest in the wedding industry.
This position will provide hands on experience working with our marketing team and assist with a variety of creative tasks. Interns will learn how to attract and engage individuals in our target demographic across various marketing channels.
- Learn and implement our digital content strategy via completion of marketing orders
- Execute a strategic content schedule for social media to present to our communications team
- Create new ideas for social media captions and hashtags
- Copy, edit, and proofread, and revise communications.
- Follow procedures to ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, social, video, blogs, etc.)
- Complete various PR projects to build the brand and increase exposure
- Use brand tone of voice when writing to attract our target audience
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or other relevant fields
- Strong writing skills for blog and content creation
- Proficient with basic computer skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Internship is available for college credit
- Past Interns get priority when a full time positions become available
- Add valuable experience to your resume
- Work in a fun and creative environment
This is an unpaid internship available for college credit. Interns are expected to complete 15-18 hours weekly. Our company has had interns ranging from colleges such as: Coastal Carolina University, The College of New Jersey, University of Delaware, Johnson and Wales University, Kean University, Marist College, Monmouth University, Montclair University, Penn State University, Rowan University, Rutgers University, and Stockton University.