The Wedding Officiant is a kindhearted individual, dedicated to making their client’s wedding day special. The ideal wedding officiant must have excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills. The wedding officiant must be ordained by a church and legally able to perform marriage in the state in which the wedding is taking place.
- Comfortable to lead ceremonies regardless of the couple’s race, gender, sexual orientation, or ethnicity
- Follow pre-approved script, lead wedding ceremony in rituals, vows, ring exchanges etc.
- Attend ceremony rehearsal if included in the clients package
- Correctly file marriage license within 24 hours after the ceremony
- Must be licensed in the state in which the ceremony is being performed
- Certificate of Ordination
- Letter of Good Standing (from church)
- Must have experience as a wedding officiant
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead others
- Must be comfortable speaking publicly
- Must be comfortable using a microphone
- Enchanted Celebrations plans 550+ weddings a year.
- Gain experience with hundreds of venues all over NJ, PA, DE, MD and the NYC metropolitan area based on your desired travel locations.
- Our organized, friendly, and easy to reach professional team members will take care of everything before your event.
- Ability to increase or decrease your desired travel locations at any time.
- Opportunity for your name to be mentioned in positive reviews on websites like Google, The Knot, Wedding Wire etc.
This is an independent contractor position and compensation is $150 per wedding and $100 per rehearsal.
Choose To Work In As Many Job Market Areas As You Wish!