The Staff Wedding Videographer in South New Jersey is responsible for filming specific occasions and performing to the best of their ability. This individual should have an eye for detail and be able to focus on specific elements that should be included in the footage. The hours vary depending on the needs of the event. Being a committed and visionary individual is essential for this position.
• Think creatively by developing and adapting to environments such as indoor and outdoor film settings as well as confined spaces
• Updating current knowledge as well as learning about new camera techniques
• Ability to make decisions on the job and use the best judgment to perform
• Talk/meet with those who are in charge of the event by asking what they are looking to see in the footing and then further adapting that to create a product at its highest potential
• Make sure that all equipment is functional
• Must have own equipment including camera/video and any additional equipment including lighting and stands (tripod)
• Must own back up gear
• The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas required by those who asked for the video
• Individual can see the minor details at close range
• Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying that they want to see in their video
• Ability to shoot in at least 1080iHD
MINIMUM REQUIRED EQUIPMENT:
• 2 Professional camera bodies with a variety of lenses
• On camera lighting (and working backup)
• On camera microphone (and working backup)
• Extreme Pro Memory Cards
• External audio recorder
• Preferred: Tripod dolly, gimbal, steadicam, and/orslider
After reviewing the applicant’s resume, an in-person interview will be conducted at the Enchanted Celebrations office. Based on the results of the interview, the applicant will be scheduled to perform up to 3 shadow shooting dates as a part of the Enchanted Celebrations due diligence process. Shadow shooting events are unpaid and do not satisfy any client contracted items. For more information on shadow shooting, please click here. Based on the results of the shadow shooting events, the applicant will be considered to be hired as an independent contractor.
The Staff Wedding Videographer will earn an hourly rate based on experience. Compensation increase evaluations will be conducted by the Director of Operations.