Enchanted Celebrations is in search of a creative and driven individual who has an interest in marketing. The ideal marketing intern should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an interest in the wedding industry.
Working directly with the marketing team, this position assists with a variety of creative marketing tasks. Interns will learn how to attract and engage individuals in our demographic across various marketing channels.
- Learn and implement our digital content strategy via completion of marketing orders
- Follow procedures to ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, social, video, blogs, etc.)
- Complete various marketing projects to build the brand and increase exposure
- Use brand tone of voice when writing to attract our target audience
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or other relevant fields
- Strong writing skills for blog and content creation
- Proficient with basic computer skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Internship is available for college credit
- Past Interns get priority when a full time position become available
- Add valuable experience to your resume
- Work in a fun and creative work environment
This is an unpaid internship available for college credit. Interns are expected to complete 15-18 hours weekly. Our company has had interns ranging from colleges such as: Coastal Carolina University, The College of New Jersey, University of Delaware, Johnson and Wales University, Kean University, Marist College, Monmouth University, Montclair University, Penn State University, Rowan University, Rutgers University, and Stockton University.