When picking out the photographer to take some of the most important pictures of you and your fiancé you should have many questions to ask them. These photos are going to be keepsake memories for generations to see and you need to be asking specific questions to make sure they capture every moment on your wedding day! As an NJ Wedding photographer I am asked many questions during my consultations. I am sharing the top 5 questions to ask a wedding photographer so you can make sure you ask some of the most important questions.
5. How many hours of coverage come standard in your photography packages?
4. Am I charged for having separate shooting locations?
3. Do you offer engagement photo sessions?
2. Do you shoot in digital formatting?
1. Do I get the rights to all my images from my wedding?