When it comes to the last daddy-daughter dance, it’s important to find something that fits the relationship the bride has with her father. NJ Wedding DJs have really heard it all and compiled a list of ten favorite father-daughter tracks to help you decide which song you should play. Wedding DJs in NJ are also aware that sometimes this choice is made even more difficult by the emotional moment you’ll share, so deciding early can give brides-to-be a little more time to prepare for it.
1) Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
2) It’s For My Dad by Nancy Sintra
3) Gracie by Ben Folds
4) Father and Daughter by Paul Simon
5) My Girl by The Temptations
6) I Loved Her First by Heartland
7) My Wish by Rascal Flatts
8) Daddy by Beyonce
9) Daddy’s Little Girl by Michael Buble
10) Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
If a couple of songs appeal to you, make sure to let your wedding DJ in NJ know!