The Wedding Assistant is a responsible and energetic individual who enjoys earning extra money on weekends while being in a fun party atmosphere. This position offers two job options, the DJ Assistant and the Photo Booth Attendant. No experience necessary, we provide training.
The DJ Assistant is responsible for helping the DJ with any and all needs. This is not limited to the set-up and breakdown for the event. The DJ assistant occasionally will hand out giveaways on the dancefloor or set up uplighting. An ideal candidate must have an outgoing personality with a passion for events and having fun.
The Staff Photo Booth Attendant is responsible for interacting with guests and assisting them with the usage of the photo booth. A qualified individual is dedicated and hardworking; always on time, no exceptions. An ideal candidate is able to calmly handle all types of crowds, from small children to unruly adults. They are responsible for helping guests take photographs using our photo booth as well as the set-up and break-down of the booth itself.
The Wedding Assistant position is an independent contractor position at Enchanted Celebrations. Hours vary depending on the needs of the event. Most events are 4-5 hours plus set up and breakdown.
DJ Assistant Responsibilities
- Outgoing personality; high energy, sense of humor
- Self-directed individual
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Must check in with the clients satisfaction throughout the night
Staff Photo Booth Attendant Responsibilities
- Setting up equipment before the start of each event
- Ensuring equipment is operating correctly, including changing of the ink and paper
- Interacting with guests and assisting them
- Troubleshooting any technical issues that may arise, (i.e. printer jams)
- Create a custom scrapbook for the bride and groom during the event
- Breaking down the equipment at the end of each event
- Availability to pick up and drop off the photo booth at our office or mutual meeting point (photo booth fits in all size vehicles)
DJ Assistant & Staff Photo Booth Attendant Qualifications
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Must be able to perform physical activity (assisting in setting up)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and a good driving record
- Must have weekend availability
- Must have excellent customer service skills, customer service background is a plus
- Must have general computer knowledge (technologically savvy)
- Must be familiar with using a camera
- Must dress and act in a professional manner
- Must have flexibility regarding hours and availability
- Excellent verbal communication skills
This is an independent contractor position and compensation will be listed in the offer letter.
Take Advantage Of What’s To Offer With Our Weekend Wedding Jobs!
Enchanted Celebrations offers an attractive amount of wedding weekend jobs to our staff members. Enchanted Celebrations is currently planning 550+ weddings a year with plenty of opportunities for weekend wedding jobs all over NJ, PA, DE, MD, and the NYC metropolitan area. This is the perfect job for anyone looking for some extra money on the weekends. With all of our growing market areas and the increasing number of wedding weekend jobs, the opportunities to pick up extra jobs are endless. Enchanted Celebrations has worked at hundreds of venues all over New Jersey which provides many different locations and experiences that you will encounter while working weekend wedding jobs with us. The best part about working weekend wedding jobs with us is you get to choose your own schedule. You will get the chance to choose from an extensive list in which you will be able to decide when and where you will work. While working weekend wedding jobs at Enchanted Celebrations, you can engage your outgoing personality! With our weekend wedding jobs, you will be able to accomplish this at a high volume. This is the perfect job for anyone with an outgoing energetic personality who loves interacting with people! The most meaningful part about working weekend wedding jobs is that you get to be a part of the most important day of your couple’s lives.
Choose To Work In As Many Job Market Areas As You Wish!