When hiring a wedding photographer make sure to look at their portfolio to see if they have captured the top five wedding pictures. Every wedding album should have these 5 classic pictures for the bride and groom to look back on.
1. Getting Ready- Your photographer should take pictures of the bride and her bridal party or mother helping her get her veil on or arranging her dress.
2. The Ceremony- Your photographer needs to take a picture of the groom and grooms men before the bride walks in the door while he anxiously waits.
3. Before the reception- The photographer should take pictures of the new bride and groom with their wedding rings.
4. At the Reception- The bride and grooms first dance.
5. General- The entire bridal party and grooms men together.
These pictures are the classic must haves at any wedding. As NJ wedding photographers, Enchanted Celebrations knows how to capture these moments and many, many more! Go to www.enchantedcelebrations.com to see our full wedding photography portfolios.