By: Alex Karas, Executive Director
When it comes to planning a wedding, many of people do not know where or when to start. However, in order to make your day perfect, it is highly recommended that you begin to plan ahead to benefit yourself and the companies that you will hire for your wedding.
Top 5 Reasons to Plan Ahead:
1. You will lock in the current rates. Every year, companies increase their prices, and by planning early, you can save money before the annual price spike.
2. You will be able to choose your staff. When agencies have many employees, oftentimes when you wait until the last minute you will be unable to choose who you would like to be part of your wedding, such as the photographer or DJ. When planning ahead, you will have more time and opportunity to shape the staff of your special day.
3. You will have a choice of different payment options. When planning your wedding day too close to the date many companies will require a large upfront payment. When planning ahead, you are able to pay in installments instead of a large lump sum all at once. It also gives you the flexibility to choose to defer a payment a month or two when the money is tight, such as Christmas and other holidays.
4. You can get the “easy stuff” out of the way, such as booking the reception hall, DJ, photographer, and videographer. This will give you more time to focus on the fun details of your wedding, such as your dress, your food, your color scheme, etc.
5. Companies are always growing and are more likely to use you for trial offers on new products that the company is trying out. With this, oftentimes customers will receive free extras on their wedding day, such as an additional photographer, or a free video.
Every bride wants her wedding day to be a perfect, so take the right initiative to make it that way! Avoid the extra stress of planning, booking, and changing dates by planning ahead! Once your dates are locked in, you are free to relax and enjoy the detailed planning of your special day!
About the Author:
Alex Karas is a full-time wedding industry entrepreneur in Manahawkin, NJ. He is the owner/operator of a wedding services company, Enchanted Celebrations. To learn more about wedding planning and tips you can visit his website at www.enchantedcelebrations.com or contact him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.